[MPI3-IO] Fault Tolerance & I/O Discussion

Josh Hursey jjhursey at open-mpi.org
Mon Feb 6 13:40:09 CST 2012

We had a good discussion today. Attached are some notes that I took from
the call.

There were a few questions that we were discussing at the end of the call.
As a result we are going to try to setup another teleconf.

Below is a doodle poll to pick a date/time:
   http://www.doodle.com/zw83eht6hh8mwmic

If you are interested in attending this teleconf, please fill out the poll
by 2 pm Eastern on Wednesday, Feb. 8.

In the mean time let us keep discussing these issues on the FT and I/O
mailing lists. My preference would be to just discuss it on the FT mailing
list as there are more FT folks over there, and then we would not distract
the discussions about the other I/O tickets.

Thanks,
Josh