[MPI3-IO] Non blocking collective I/O ticket

Mohamad Chaarawi chaarawi at hdfgroup.org
Tue Dec 13 16:49:54 CST 2011

Hi All,

I think enough people have joined to post to this list now..
Quincey will present ticket 273 (immediate non-blocking collective I/O
operations) for a first reading at the January meeting. I attached an
updated draft for IO chapter authors (or others) to review before
sending it out on the general mailing list.
Last time there was an issue with deprecating the split collective
routines. Let me know if you have any comments.

ticket url:
https://svn.mpi-forum.org/trac/mpi-forum-web/ticket/273

Thanks,
Mohamad