[mpiwg-hybridpm] Meeting TODAY

Jim Dinan james.dinan at gmail.com
Wed May 22 09:46:32 CDT 2024

Hi All,

Thank you for joining today. Please review the updated active topics, topic
backlog, and meeting schedule on the wiki:
https://urldefense.us/v3/__https://github.com/mpiwg-hybrid/hybrid-issues/wiki__;!!G_uCfscf7eWS!ZkNPNrROBd2Iw3vQV3fZVN-z6JNpDNkOWlpb3NUvKuY-_ovw0G8NgkgNHm5k5LFzZKrRUeOCwyublsWaVfkwh1wGQQ8PVpsptR8$

Please note that we'll be switching to a bi-weekly meeting cadence.

Best,
 ~Jim.