[mpiwg-hybridpm] Meeting Tomorrow

Jim Dinan james.dinan at gmail.com
Wed May 10 08:23:06 CDT 2023

To register my $0.02 -- A model that doesn't allow the application to order
MPI operations via application-level synchronization is substantially less
useful than one that does. If we're worried about performance impacts of
this (none exist today), then we can either add a new threading model or
use info assertions to allow applications to opt-in to threaded
communication being un-orderable.