[mpiwg-hybridpm] Update on Memory Alloc Info

Jim Dinan james.dinan at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 10:21:11 CST 2023

Hi All,

With help from Dan, I made a major update to the Memory Allocation Info
proposal [1]. There were several significant bugs with how it integrates
with the World process model that we cleared up. While this was a necessary
edit, it has set us back a meeting for the reading (but, we can still
make MPI 4.1). I will try to squeeze in an informal reading tomorrow if
time allows. Otherwise, we will read the proposal at the next virtual
meeting to gather feedback.

I would appreciate feedback from members of the Hybrid WG to make sure the
reading goes smoothly at the next meeting. Please take a look and register
any feedback on the PR.

Cheers,
 ~Jim.

[1] https://github.com/mpi-forum/mpi-standard/pull/714