[mpiwg-hybridpm] Hybrid WG Meeting

Koziol, Quincey qkoziol at amazon.com
Mon Sep 26 10:15:35 CDT 2022

Hi Jim,
I’m working on a “stream” object for my async work also (along with graphs), so it would probably be worthwhile including in the list of approaches.  Might be possible to make mine compatible with 1+ of the other ones, since my async work is designed to be hardware agnostic.

What timezone is the 10:30am meeting in?

Thanks,
Quincey