[mpiwg-hybridpm] Meeting Notes

Jim Dinan james.dinan at gmail.com
Thu Sep 30 09:33:15 CDT 2021

Hi All,

I did some housekeeping on the wiki and posted notes from yesterday's
meeting. I encourage WG members to take full advantage of this being a
wiki. Please do feel free to add to and improve upon the (somewhat sparse)
notes I took yesterday. After each discussion, we should try to clearly
capture any conclusions that were reached, open items, and next steps for
proposal authors. I didn't create a spot for it, but it would also be easy
to create wiki pages for individual proposals if proposal leads feel it
would be helpful.

https://github.com/mpiwg-hybrid/hybrid-issues/wiki

Please send topics for our next meeting. Otherwise, our standing agenda
will be to spend time on each of the active topics [1].

I'll work on updating our private fork of the MPI standard git repository
next and share an update when that is ready for hosting PRs of work in
progress.

Best,
 ~Jim.

[1] https://github.com/mpiwg-hybrid/hybrid-issues/wiki/Topics