[mpiwg-hybridpm] Call For Topics

Joseph Schuchart schuchart at icl.utk.edu
Thu Sep 23 15:19:29 CDT 2021

Hi Jim, all,

 From my point of view, there are two topics to discuss:

1) The question of message ordering in the case of multiple threads (#117).
2) The draft of my continuations proposal. I had a quick conversation
about it with Dan during EuroMPI and I believe the API in the proposal
can be improved by making a few tweaks (mainly to allow for multiple
continuations to be attached to the same request). I won't have enough
time to implement my ideas in the next couple of weeks to see whether it
can be done efficiently but I'd like to present them to get feedback
from the WG.

If there are no other topics, I'd like to take 15-30 minutes to discuss
the changes to the API and then we can continue to talk about the
multi-threaded message ordering issue.

Thanks
Joseph