[mpiwg-hybridpm] Meeting Today

Jim Dinan james.dinan at gmail.com
Wed Nov 3 10:50:27 CDT 2021

Sorry I missed your message. The US changes to daylight savings time this
coming Sunday.

I posted slides from today on the Accelerator Bindings for Partitioned
Communication issue: https://github.com/mpiwg-hybrid/hybrid-issues/issues/4

I also realized we sorely need a code example, so I've added that as the
last slide in the updated deck.

Thank you all for the discussion and feedback today!

Cheers,
 ~Jim.