[mpiwg-hybridpm] Call for Topics

Joseph Schuchart schuchart at hlrs.de
Tue Mar 23 03:41:00 CDT 2021

All,

If there are no other topics for tomorrow, I'd like to use the slot to
further discuss the callback-based completion notifications. In
particular, I'm interested in how the WG feels about the different
approaches for driving progress of outstanding callbacks, as that will
impact the design of the interface going forward.

Cheers
Joseph