[mpiwg-hybridpm] Restarting Hybrid/Accelerators WG

Jim Dinan james.dinan at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 16:32:36 CDT 2020

Hi All,

As you might have heard, we have renamed this working group to the Hybrid
and Accelerators working group to indicate increased focus on hybrid
programming with MPI and Accelerators, such as GPUs.

We will be restarting working group meetings in the coming month and the
Persistence WG has graciously offered to share their time slot to make
attendance easier. In preparation for restarting the WG, I would like to
collect some topics to get us started. We're interested in proposals,
half-baked ideas, anecdotes, application studies, and anything else that
will help us develop updates to MPI 4.1 to improve MPI+Accelerator and
MPI+X programming.

Please let me know if you have anything you would like to share with the
WG. And, stay tuned here for meeting details.

Best regards,
 ~Jim.