[mpiwg-hybridpm] Meeting today?

Dan Holmes dholmes at epcc.ed.ac.uk
Mon Oct 31 10:58:49 CDT 2016

Hi Steve,

The group has not been meeting. Last telecon was ages ago. I want to get things started again, if possible, but it might have to wait until a reboot can be performed at the next face-to-face meeting.

There is a problem with the Webex too. It looks like the same issue that the Point-to-Point Webex had last week. I’ve told Jeff S - it’ll probably take some time to fix/work around.

Cheers,
Dan.

> On 31 Oct 2016, at 15:51, Steven Oyanagi <sko at cray.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> Sorry, just found this.  I assume there will not be a telecon today.
>
> Has the group been meeting and I was unaware that telecon’s had restarted?
> 	- Steve

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.