[mpiwg-hybridpm] Process -> MPI process change

Steven Oyanagi sko at cray.com
Tue Jun 7 13:38:07 CDT 2016

Hi Pavan,

Sorry, I never got around to actually making the changes.  I had problems
finding the repositories until I
discovered that I had never gotten access to them.  Since then I ran out
of time to work on the changes.

Now that they are a priority, I will try to get this done quickly.  Most
of the changes are straight-forward.

Also - E-mail from he mailing list comes with the wrong “Reply-To” field.
I got burned by this once before (Jim Dinan graciously pointed me to the
right address) but I didn’t realize the issue was in the message.  I think
the “Reply-to” field below should be "mpiwg-hybridpm at lists.mpi-forum.org”.
 Note that the address in the Reply-to field is missing the “lists.” part.
	- Steve