[mpiwg-hybridpm] Hybrid WG Hiatus Until January

Balaji, Pavan balaji at anl.gov
Tue Jan 12 03:36:01 CST 2016

We had decided to go through the process --> MPI process change (which should be a new github issue) in the meanwhile.

We made some progress on it.  The shared address space query proposal was also discussed, but we wanted to first do the process definition proposal and then move to the query address space proposal.

Luckily the endpoints proposal is (kind of) orthogonal to these, so we can get back to that whenever you are ready.  But we don't need to wait for that to happen in the WG.

 -- Pavan

Sent from my iPhone