[mpiwg-hybridpm] Hybrid WG Hiatus Until January

Daniel Holmes dholmes at epcc.ed.ac.uk
Mon Jan 11 10:59:19 CST 2016

Hi,

The "Click this link to join the webex at the meeting time" instruction
on the new github wiki is plain text.

The link address (copied from the old trac wiki) is:
https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/j.php?ED=236535652&UID=0&PW=NOGE0NDk5MmVh&RT=MiMxMQ%3D%3D

Cheers,
Dan.

On 11/01/2016 16:43, Balaji, Pavan wrote:
> I thought we did, but Jim's email confused me now.  I'll call in anyway and see if others join in.
>
>   -- Pavan
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
>> On Jan 11, 2016, at 10:38 AM, Steven Oyanagi <sko at cray.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Are we having a meeting today?  I don’t think I have seen an e-mail since
>> the December face-to-face meeting.
>>
>> If we do meet I would like to discuss some suggestions Ryan Grant from
>> Sandia had about how to get the possible “change ‘process’ to something
>> else everywhere in the standard” modification through the Forum.
>>     - Steve

Dan Holmes
Applications Consultant in HPC Research
EPCC, The University of Edinburgh
James Clerk Maxwell Building
The Kings Buildings
Peter Guthrie Tait Road
Edinburgh
EH9 3FD
T: +44(0)131 651 3465
E: dholmes at epcc.ed.ac.uk

*Please consider the environment before printing this email.*