[mpiwg-hybridpm] ANOTHER extra telecon meeting, tomorrow Wed 9th Feb at 10:00 CST

Daniel Holmes dholmes at epcc.ed.ac.uk
Tue Feb 9 12:26:31 CST 2016

Hi all,

I now have connection details for tomorrow's meeting.

Webex link:
https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/j.php?MTID=mdd037427ce21c188c077f6585aae6d88

Pw: BAEgBqBP
Meeting number: 209 589 336

 From 11am - 1pm US Eastern time, Wednesday, 10 Feb 2016.

Webex global call in numbers:
https://cisco.webex.com/cmp3000/webcomponents/widget/globalcallin/globalcallin.do?siteurl=cisco&serviceType=MC&eventID=340535582&tollFree=1

Cheers,
Dan.

--
Dan Holmes
Applications Consultant in HPC Research
E: dholmes at epcc.ed.ac.uk

*Please consider the environment before printing this email.*

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.