[mpiwg-hybridpm] Telecon today and extra meeting tomorrow (Tue 2/8 10:00 CST)

Steven Oyanagi sko at cray.com
Mon Feb 8 14:42:22 CST 2016

Hi,

Sorry to drop off the call suddenly, but I had to leave for another
meeting and didn’t want to interrupt the current discussion.

I am planning on attending the extra meeting tomorrow (Tuesday 2/8, 10:00
CST - for an hour?). Please let me know how to connect to the meeting once
it is determined.

I will attempt to be ready to discuss pages 200-300 (I’m after Dan)
tomorrow, but may not be ready.  Listening to Pavan today I think I missed
some things, I want to go back and check.

Thanks,
	- Steve