[mpiwg-hybridpm] Meeting 10/19

Jim Dinan james.dinan at gmail.com
Sun Oct 18 10:54:46 CDT 2015

I'm planning to focus my Forum energy on getting communicator info and
associated keys ready for a reading in December.  I would like to make more
progress on endpoints, but my time is unfortunately limited at the moment.
If folks are ok with it, I suggest that we postpone the next endpoints
update until the February meeting.  If there is no other business in front
of the Hybrid WG, we could suspend meetings until after the December
meeting.

 ~Jim.