[mpiwg-hybridpm] Changing MPI_GROUP|COMM_COMPARE for endpoints

Jim Dinan james.dinan at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 17:25:58 CST 2015

Hi Dan,

Thanks for doing such a nice job of capturing the new text for group/comm
compare.  I updated the draft proposal with the new text and uploaded it to
the ticket at https://svn.mpi-forum.org/trac/mpi-forum-web/ticket/380.

I agree on the inadequacy of the interface comments.  I think the question
we should raise first is whether we need to solve this problem as part of
endpoints, or whether what we have is sufficient and this problem should be
addressed separately.

Cheers,
 ~Jim.