[mpiwg-hybridpm] Info Keys Ticket

Jim Dinan james.dinan at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 13:50:04 CST 2014

Hi Dan,

Sure, let's gather what we can.  For these info keys, the benefit is fairly
straightforward.  For communicators with wildcard restrictions you can use
a structure that is much more efficient to search than a single ordered
list.  In addition, when you have multiple communication channels (e.g.
shared memory, multiple rails, etc) no_any_source removes a lot of
complications and overheads.

 ~Jim.