[mpiwg-hybridpm] Reminder: Hybrid WG telecon tomorrow

Balaji, Pavan balaji at anl.gov
Mon Feb 10 16:23:46 CST 2014

All,

Here are the meeting minutes for today¹s call:

https://svn.mpi-forum.org/trac/mpi-forum-web/wiki/MPI3Hybrid/notes-2014-02-
10

We decided to have another telecon this Friday at 11am central to wrap up
the text for the Forum reading.  Here are the tickets being considered:

https://svn.mpi-forum.org/trac/mpi-forum-web/ticket/357
https://svn.mpi-forum.org/trac/mpi-forum-web/ticket/411
https://svn.mpi-forum.org/trac/mpi-forum-web/ticket/381

  ‹ Pavan