[mpiwg-hybridpm] Reminder: Hybrid WG telecon tomorrow

Jim Dinan james.dinan at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 10:55:17 CST 2014

Please see attached and look for instances of "ticket380".

For discussion today: How to deal with MPI_Comm_compare(ep_comm[0],
ep_comm[1], &result).  Where ep_comm is an array of handles to different
ranks in the same endpoints comm.  Currently, MPI defines: IDENT,
CONGRUENT, SIMILAR, and UNEQUAL.  None are a good match, seems like we need
a new one for the case where they are the same communicator and same group
(IDENT), but represent a different rank in the comm.

 ~Jim.