[mpiwg-hybridpm] Hybrid telecon fiasco

Jeff Squyres (jsquyres) jsquyres at cisco.com
Mon Apr 7 12:27:14 CDT 2014

More to the point -- did we decide that if you create_endpoints and get N local communicators out, are there N local copies of each of the attributes?  Or just 1 copy?

I.e., does the attribute copy callback get invoked N times or 1 time?

This may be in the text already -- forgive me if it is -- but I should think that there should be a symmetry between attribute copy/creation and destruction with regards to endpoint-created communicator handles.