[Mpi3-hybridpm] Reminder for hybrid call

Pavan Balaji balaji at mcs.anl.gov
Tue May 7 16:27:55 CDT 2013

All,

We had some very good discussion on the last call.  Here are the notes
from the telecon:

https://svn.mpi-forum.org/trac/mpi-forum-web/wiki/MPI3Hybrid/notes-2013-05-06

They are very brief, but should give an idea of all the topics raised.
Unfortunately, there were more questions raised than solutions, but at
least we have an idea of what all we need to address.

The next call will be on May 20th (Monday), 2013, at 11am central.

Thanks,

 -- Pavan

--
Pavan Balaji