[Mpi3-hybridpm] Fwd: Threading homeworking / next telecon

Jim Dinan dinan at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Mar 25 14:32:30 CDT 2013

Hi All,

Here are the notes from today's meeting:

https://svn.mpi-forum.org/trac/mpi-forum-web/wiki/MPI3Hybrid/notes-2013-03-25

The next meeting is scheduled for:

     Monday, April 8 at 11am CT
     International dial-in number: 1-719-234-7800
     Domestic dial-in number: 1-888-850-4523
     Participant Passcode: 314159

Cheers,
  ~Jim.