[Mpi3-hybridpm] Reminder: Hybrid WG telecon next Monday

Jeff Hammond jeff.science at gmail.com
Mon Jul 15 15:21:42 CDT 2013

Assuming the notes capture what was discussed adequately that I can
respond to it per Steve's suggestion, I think scalar info is the way
to go.  Arrays of infos makes baby jesus cry.  I can think of no
rational use case for it and the implied workaround with
comm_dup_with_info seems to be sufficient otherwise.

Jeff