[mpiwg-hybridpm] Formal tickets for the March reading

Pavan Balaji balaji at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Dec 11 13:52:29 CST 2013

Here are the tickets we are planning to read in March —

1. The info arguments ticket (ticket #??)

2. The guaranteed THREAD_MULTIPLE level for some functions (thread master, query thread level)

Anything else?

We need to start working on writing up text for these.  I’ll create a branch on the svn repo and start pulling in some initial text.  We can iterate on it.

The final draft has to be circulated by 02/16 (2 weeks before the Forum).

  — Pavan

--
Pavan Balaji
http://www.mcs.anl.gov/~balaji