[mpiwg-hybridpm] Webex for future hybrid WG meetings

Jeff Squyres (jsquyres) jsquyres at cisco.com
Mon Aug 26 12:29:06 CDT 2013

We'll be using Webex for future Hybrid WG meetings so that we can share screens, view slides together, etc.

Here's the info (I'll put this on the wiki, too): just click the link below to join the meeting.  It's a recurring every-2nd-Monday webex, so you can use the same link to join every time.  If it asks for a password, the password is "hybrid".

Topic: MPI Forum Hybrid WG