[Mpi3-hybridpm] Call tomorrow

Pavan Balaji balaji at mcs.anl.gov
Sun Aug 11 18:20:57 CDT 2013

Folks,

This is a reminder for the hybrid call tomorrow at 11am central.

Toll-free dial-in number: 1-866-398-2885
Toll dial-in number: 1-719-457-6209
Participant Passcode: 3141592

Agenda:

1. We'll go over Jeff's slides for the INIT/FINALIZE changes.  These are
the slides that'll be presented at the Forum, so please look through
them carefully (attached).  There are a couple of things that need to be
finalized tomorrow.

2. We'll continue the discussion on the endpoints proposal that we have
been going over the past few telecons.

  -- Pavan

--
Pavan Balaji