[Mpi3-hybridpm] INIT/FINALIZE, with corrections suggested by Darius

Pavan Balaji balaji at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Feb 3 14:48:20 CST 2012

On 02/03/2012 02:36 PM, Jim Dinan wrote:
> As long as we're updating this text, do we want to allow any additional
> routines before MPI_Init/after MPI_Finalize (e.g. MPI_Wtime)?

Why?  The changes made so far are all addressing the limitations that
need to be addressed for the endpoints proposal.  They are not being
made lightly.  Adding MPI_WTIME is irrelevant for this.

That could be a separate ticket if you like.  But there's no reason to
mix these two together.

  -- Pavan

--
Pavan Balaji