[Mpi3-hybridpm] Alternative Proposal for Shared Memory Support [act 2]

Torsten Hoefler htor at illinois.edu
Fri Jul 15 16:48:44 CDT 2011

Hello all,

I apologize for the cross-post but this is of interest to both groups.
This email is logically following my previous email from March 15th on
the same topic.

Jim and I revamped the originally proposed interface and are ready to
present it at the Forum. We also have a proposal draft (as patch to the
proposed MPI-3.0 One Sided Chapter).

We will present the proposal at next week's meeting. However, it would
be great if folks would prepare and look at the proposed changes
(they're in draft stadium) attached to ticket #284.

https://svn.mpi-forum.org/trac/mpi-forum-web/ticket/284

See you next week!

All the Best,
  Torsten

--
Torsten Hoefler         | Performance Modeling and Simulation Lead