[Mpi3-hybridpm] Telecon on 03/02

Douglas Miller dougmill at us.ibm.com
Mon Mar 1 16:29:54 CST 2010

Will do.

Douglas Miller                  BlueGene Messaging Development
IBM Corp., Rochester, MN USA                     Bldg 030-2 A410
dougmill at us.ibm.com               Douglas Miller/Rochester/IBM

             Pavan Balaji
             <balaji at mcs.anl.g
             ov>                                                        To
             Sent by:                  mpi3-hybridpm at lists.mpi-forum.org
             mpi3-hybridpm-bou                                          cc
             nces at lists.mpi-fo
             rum.org                                               Subject
                                       Re: [Mpi3-hybridpm] Telecon on
                                       03/02
             03/01/2010 04:17
             PM

             Please respond to
             mpi3-hybridpm at lis
             ts.mpi-forum.org

I have another meeting which might run a bit into this meeting. If it
does, I'll be calling in a little late.

Doug/Marc: can you guys lead this telecon, just in case?

Thanks,

 -- Pavan

--
Pavan Balaji