[Mpi3-hybridpm] Compiling Cilk with MPICH2

Anthony Chan chan at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Mar 1 09:49:50 CST 2010

Have no experience in cilk + mpich2.  But for the 1st try, you
can try building mpich2 with CC=cilkc.  If that works, you can
use mpicc to link your cilk+mpi program.

If you cannot build mpich2 with cilkc, you need to build mpich2
and cilk separately using the same C compiler, i.e. set CC to
the same C compiler in the configure command (using different C
compilers may have linking issue of cilk+mpi program).  When it
comes compiling/linking your hybrid code, you can try
"mpicc -cc=cilkc". If you have any more questions/problems, send
it to mpich-discuss at mcs.anl.gov

A.Chan