[Mpi3-hybridpm] Telecon on Jan. 5th
balaji at mcs.anl.gov
Sun Jan 3 13:27:10 CST 2010
Below is the agenda for the next telecon on Jan. 5th at 11am central
time (telecon details are available at
https://svn.mpi-forum.org/trac/mpi-forum-web/wiki/MPI3Hybrid). If there
are any additional items that need to be discussed, please let me know.
1. The primary discussion item will be Doug's proposal on helper
threads. Please read through the document he posted on the wiki in
preparation for the telecon.
2. The below (mostly short) items requested by Steve Oyanagi:
* Create a ticket for Marc's proposal and otherwise make it a more
official Forum item.
* Clean up the other hybridpm tickets. How many have folded into
Marc's proposal? Which are still active tickets we should be thinking
about or working on?
3. Continued discussion on Marc's endpoints proposal.
More information about the mpiwg-hybridpm