[Mpi3-hybridpm] Hybrid WG meeting at the Forum

Pavan Balaji balaji at mcs.anl.gov
Sun Dec 5 21:31:34 CST 2010

Folks,

I've uploaded a new draft of the EI chapter on the wiki. This is some
edits based on the discussion during the previous call. Things left to
be done:

1. Examples

2. Discussion of persistent threads vs. non-persistent threads (in the
context of OpenMP).

3. Additions from the endpoints proposal

I'll be adding these this week. However, for the Forum, I think we can
get started with presenting what we have.

Unfortunately, I'll not be attending the Forum meeting this time. Is
anyone from the working group going to be there? Will you be able to
bring up the edited chapter and read out the changes to make sure there
are no major complaints from the Forum?

Thanks,

  -- Pavan

--