[Mpi3-hybridpm] Telecon tomorrow

Torsten Hoefler htor at illinois.edu
Mon Aug 16 11:51:59 CDT 2010

Hi Pavan,
> On 08/16/2010 11:35 AM, Torsten Hoefler wrote:
>> I would also like to request a discussion of ticket #38 (mprobe).
>
> I seriously doubt we need any more discussion on this. But if you want
> to lead a discussion, we can quickly go over it again.
You're right, the general gist of the proposal is clear. However, there
are some issues about the message_cancel semantics. Also, we need some
reviewers. I am sure there will be discussions after thorough reviews
(there are many details to be discussed, I just decided some of them for
now but am not sure if reviewers will like it).

I can summarize at any point, however, I'll be in planes this and also
next Tuesday. It would be great if you could ask for some more
volunteers to review.

Thanks & Best,
  Torsten

--
Torsten Hoefler         | Performance Modeling and Simulation Lead