[Mpi3-hybridpm] new proposal on MPI + OpenMP,TBB,UPC, CAF

Snir, Marc snir at illinois.edu
Fri Oct 16 13:11:15 CDT 2009

I updated my text and posted a new draft on the wiki,
1. simplified/reduced the options
2. added a general framework for interaction with shared memory
languages.
3. Added a proposal for interaction with UPC/CAF

I still need to clean up and beef up -- but I hope we can discuss this
on our next phone call. Feedback is most welcome.

Marc Snir
Michael Faiman and Saburo Muroga Professor
Department of Computer Science, University of Illinois at Urbana
Champaign
4323 Siebel Center, 201 N Goodwin, IL 61801
Tel (217) 244 6568
Web http://www.cs.uiuc.edu/homes/snir