[Mpi3-hybridpm] Next Telecon

Supalov, Alexander alexander.supalov at intel.com
Tue May 19 01:57:42 CDT 2009

Dear Pavan,

The last entry I could make in doodle was 6 pm CEST, which is 11:00 am Central. The proposed 7:00 pm CEST/noon Central, even though I did not vote for it, can be made once. This is not a time slot to sustain on the regular basis, for obvious reasons. Please take this into account going forward.

Best regards.

Alexander