[Mpi3-hybridpm] Starting telecons

Pavan Balaji balaji at mcs.anl.gov
Fri May 1 15:40:34 CDT 2009

It looks like Tuesday 2p Central time works for most folks. Let's have
the first telecon at that time. I'll send out the telecon information
and agenda soon.

Other than this week, I'm not sure this time works for folks in Europe
(might be too late). It'll be good if we have a time that works for all
the folks who have active proposals in the working group.

But for now, it's Tuesday 2p Central.

Thanks,

  -- Pavan

--