[Mpi3-hybridpm] Meeting reminder: 08/18

Pavan Balaji balaji at mcs.anl.gov
Sun Aug 16 11:53:42 CDT 2009

This is a reminder for the meeting on 08/18 (Tuesday) at 11am central time.

Passcode: 85444
Domestic dial number: 888-566-1533
International dial number: 212-547-0383

Agenda:

1. Rajeev sent out an initial set of goals for the working group. We
should discuss those, especially with respect to compatibility with
non-threading models.

2. We should start looking at an overall proposal from the working group
which will consolidate all the issues we have been looking at. Marc's
proposal seems to form a great starting point, but we'll need to discuss
how the other proposals fall in place with this. (or maybe we can have
multiple proposals?).

3. We should start thinking about implementations for the proposals.

  -- Pavan

--
Pavan Balaji
http://www.mcs.anl.gov/~balaji