[Mpi3-greq] [mpich-discuss] Generalized request classes

Jeff Hammond jeff.science at gmail.com
Sun Aug 4 12:22:10 CDT 2013

https://svn.mpi-forum.org/trac/mpi-forum-web/wiki/Proposal has
stalled.  If you want to go to Spain in September and try to push it
forward, I think people might be willing to help you.

At this point, you should subscribe to
http://lists.mpi-forum.org/mailman/listinfo.cgi/mpi3-greq and have
further discussion of this issue there.  I copied that list to make
the transition seemless.

Best,

Jeff