[mpiwg-ft] Reminder WG FT/ERRH Meeting Apr 17

Aurelien Bouteiller bouteill at icl.utk.edu
Mon Apr 17 02:54:37 CDT 2023

We will have our MPI WG-FT and errH on Apr 17, 2023, as planned.

Agenda:
* Dominik Hubert and Martin Shreiber will present ideas about using their group operations for FT

Please respond to this email if you wish to add an agenda item

Call information is as usual, we will continue to follow the schedule available from the calendar invite with the
correct recurrence, you can download it from the WG wiki. https://github.com/mpiwg-ft/ft-issues/wiki

Best Regards,
Aurelien

--
Aurelien Bouteiller, Ph.D.
Innovative Computing Laboratory; The University of Tennessee;