[mpiwg-ft] WG FT Meeting schedule

Aurelien Bouteiller bouteill at icl.utk.edu
Mon Jul 25 04:33:24 CDT 2022

Hi everyone,

I am still in vacation and will not attend the MPI Working groups meetings today.

Feel free to voice an agenda if you want to bring up an item, the call number will work as usual despite my absence.

We will resume normal schedule after that, that is, we will have a joint meeting with Sessions WG on Aug. 1., and a standalone meeting on Aug. 8th.

Best Regards,
Aurelien

--
Aurelien Bouteiller, Ph.D.
Innovative Computing Laboratory; The University of Tennessee;