[mpiwg-ft] Sessions + FT Meetings

Wesley Bland work at wesbland.com
Mon Oct 11 12:12:11 CDT 2021

Hi FT folks,

So starting two weeks from now, we’ll meet with the Sessions WG during their time slot (12pm US Central) on weeks where we don’t meet in the FTWG. I don’t expect that this will be something we need to continue for a really long time, but it will be good to coordinate for a few months probably.

The connection information can be found on their wiki page. You’ll need to be logged in to your GitHub account to get the information and be a member of the Sessions WG group on GitHub to see it. If those aren’t true and you need the connection information, reach out to Howard Pritchard (cc’ed) to be added.

Thanks,
Wes