[mpiwg-ft] Looking for FT Chapter Framework

Wesley Bland work at wesbland.com
Mon Nov 29 11:37:30 CST 2021

Hi Aurelien,

In today’s meeting, we were talking about integrating the Reinit work with the FA-MPI and Stages work. All of those proposals are ready to start integrating with the existing standard text.

I was looking in the https://github.com/mpiwg-ft/mpi-standard <https://github.com/mpiwg-ft/mpi-standard> repository to try to find the starting point and it wasn’t clear to me which branch you’re using for your work to create the generic FT definitions that they could use as a starting point. Can you point us to that branch?

Thanks,
Wes