[mpiwg-ft] FTWG MPI Forum BoF Slides

Aurelien Bouteiller bouteill at icl.utk.edu
Wed Nov 7 09:58:22 CST 2018

Wesley you forgot to change the name of the error handler on slide 6 on the blue arrow.

I think you are badly overselling non-catastrophic in slide 7. It is very difficult to make anything meaningful with just that, and the main rationale for introducing the change is not to support failures, but to manage resource exhaustions, I think you should recenter on this rationale instead.

Aurelien