[mpiwg-ft] FTWG Topic Today?

Bland, Wesley wesley.bland at intel.com
Wed Nov 7 08:36:18 CST 2018

Hi folks,

Is there anything to discuss on the call today? I think Aurelien is making edits from the last virtual meeting before another reading at the face-to-face in December.

As a reminder, the other topic that we’ve started, but not made a lot of progress on (I hope to contribute some time here soon) is to start separating out the intro (non-ULFM specific) text from the process fault tolerance chapter and creating a separate ticket for that.

I think all of this is work that can go on outside of the con call unless Aurelien wants to have a discussion about the current ticket today.

Thanks,
Wesley