[mpiwg-ft] [EXTERNAL] Cancel FTWG Call Today?

Teranishi, Keita knteran at sandia.gov
Wed Feb 7 09:54:05 CST 2018

I am at the ECP meeting.  Is it possible to postpone the meeting (cancel)?

On 2/7/18, 7:34 AM, "mpiwg-ft on behalf of Bland, Wesley" <mpiwg-ft-bounces at lists.mpi-forum.org on behalf of wesley.bland at intel.com> wrote:

    Hi folks,

    Looking over the results of the discussion from last week, I'm wondering if it makes sense to have a call today. I think most of the topics are either ready for a plenary (catastrophic errors) or need a few more weeks for people to work on them (collective ops related to ULFM, FT interop with intercommunicators, reinit).

    Is there something that someone is ready to discuss on the call today or should we cancel this week?

    Thanks,
    Wesley