[mpiwg-ft] FTWG Con Call Today - 2018-08-01

Bland, Wesley wesley.bland at intel.com
Wed Aug 1 14:01:38 CDT 2018

The notes for today’s call are posted on the wiki page: https://github.com/mpiwg-ft/ft-issues/wiki/2018-08-01

===

Init/Finalize Ticket

  *   Possible to do “reading” of init/finalize ticket for Aug 8?
     *   Should be good to do a reading next Wednesday

Definitions Ticket

  *   Tentative Plan
     *   Take almost all of the failure notification text from the existing ULFM ticket and move it to Chapter 8 in the error handling section.
     *   Later when we add new functions, we can put those in a new process failure chapter.
     *   Aurelien - Drop RMA and I/O from the next ticket and make them separate tickets

Action Items

Aurelien

  *   Prepare a presentation of the init/finalize ticket for the virtual meeting on Aug 8.
  *   Make a first pass a moving the introduction and failure notification sections from the FT chapter to Chapter 8.

Wesley

  *   Schedule virtual meeting swap with Martin and Puri
  *   Coordinate with Aurelien to continue FT introduction work.