[mpiwg-ft] [EXTERNAL] Re: Any agenda for the MPI-Forum September?

Teranishi, Keita knteran at sandia.gov
Wed Sep 13 15:33:53 CDT 2017

Wesley,

I saw the agenda on the webpage.  I will join remotely.

(*) I could not attend the past meetings due to my schedule conflict (2nd and 4th Wednesday lunch time).  I will be having this duty for the rest of year, which make me difficult to attend the FTWG meetings, but I follow the meeting notes!

Thanks,
Keita